- There is
O NEprize of TWO TICKETS for Wonderwood, taking place at Saturday 27th July 2019 at Witton Woods Lancashire.
- Open to UK residents.
- Must meet all terms of entry and tickets set out by event promoter, such as age restrictions.
- Closing date for entries is 11am BST on 26th June 2019.
- One entry per entry method per person is permitted.
- Entrants must complete one or more of the following actions:
– Like the promotional Facebook post (https://www.facebook.com/thefestivalsuk/photos/a.1467689256625697/2295928277135120/)
– Comment on the promotional Facebook post
– Follow @TheFestivalsUK on Twitter and retweet the promotional tweet (https://twitter.com/TheFestivalsUK/status/1122812056867168256)
- Entries from all methods will be pooled, and one entry will then be drawn at random using a random number generator or other automated software.
- The winner will be informed by either Facebook message and/or comment reply, or Twitter as appropriate within 24 hours of the closing time/date and will need to respond within 5 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- If the winning entry is a Twitter retweet, the entry will be validated to ensure the account follows @TheFestivals. If not, the entry will be voided and a new winner will be drawn.
- The winner’s name will be available to the public.
- The winner’s details will be supplied to Wonderwood or their agent for the purpose of supplying the prize.
- The promoter is TheFestivals, Hawarden.
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entries from persons associated with TheFestivals or the event/prize/product may be disqualified.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.