STATEMENT AS RECEIVED
“It is with great sadness and regret that we have made the decision to postpone this year’s Barn on the Farm festival until July (1-4) 2021 due to the Coronavirus outbreak. We were very much hoping to be one of the first events back on in the summer, providing both an opportunity to showcase some of the best up-and-coming talent, but also, and most importantly to us, bringing together all of you, the Barn on the Farm family, who make the event what it has become.
“Although we are still a couple of months away, the current restrictions coupled with the uncertainty of how the next few months will map out, have meant that building and planning for it to go ahead has become almost impossible.
“We are enormously grateful to everybody who has bought a ticket and had put their faith in us to have delivered the best year of Barn on the Farm to date. The postponement of this year has only made us more passionate that in 2021 the festival will come back with all guns blazing.
“Next year we will be back better and stronger than ever, and we really hope to have you all involved.
Below are all the key points relating to what happens now:
– All ticket holders will receive an email from our ticketing partner, Ticketline, detailing the options available.
– All tickets will be automatically eligible for the 2021 festival which will take place from Thursday 1st to Monday 5th July 2021, however, you will also be offered a refund which you can request through the email you will have received
– Incomplete Payment Plans – if you have an incomplete payment plan you will receive the option to either freeze payments for a year and complete the remaining balance in 2021 for next year’s festival, or receive a refund for the amount paid to date.
– Bell Tents – if you have purchased one of these you should have received a separate email, however, if you haven’t, please contact [email protected]
– If we get Intimate Thursday or Behind Barn Doors Friday tickets returned, then we will put them back on sale later in the year. If you then wish to upgrade your ticket (to include either the Thursday or the Friday) then please keep your current ticket, then contact us later in the year and we will be able to process an upgrade for you.
– For all other queries please contact [email protected] and we will work hard to respond to you as soon as we can.