Biffy Clyro have announced a warm-up gig at Scarborough Open Air Theatre on Friday 14th June, two days before they headline Isle of Wight Festival.
The show at Europe’s largest open-air theatre will be Biffy’s only mainland UK appearance this summer.
Tickets will go on sale this Friday, though presales are taking place earlier in the week.
Others artists set to perform at the venue this summer include Lewis Capaldi, Kylie, Madness, Jess Glynne, Hacienda Classical and Cliff Richard.
The stage is built on an island in the middle of a lake, with seats for 5,500 plus on the bank opposite and a total capacity of 8,000.
Biffy Clyro Summer 2019 performances
- 14th June – Scarborough Open Air Theatre
- 16th June – Isle Of Wight Festival (tickets)
- 18-21st July – Deichbrand Festival, Niedersachsen, Germany
- 21st July – Lollapalooza, Paris, France
- 4th August – Indiependence Festival, Cork, Ireland
- 6th August – Virgin Radio Rock Night, Zofingen, Switzerland