- There is
ONEprize of TWO TICKETS for INNER CITY LIVE, taking place at Perry Park Birmingham on Sunday 28th July.
- Open to UK residents.
- Winner must satisfy all event conditions of entry, such as any age restrictions.
- Closing date for entries is 11am BST on 22nd July 2019.
- One entry per entry method per person is permitted.
- Entrants must complete one or more of the following actions:
– Like the promotional Facebook post (
– Comment on the promotional Facebook post
– Follow @TheFestivalsUK on Twitter and retweet the promotional tweet (
– Like or comment on the promotional Instagram post (link)
- Entries from all methods will be pooled, and one entry will then be drawn at random using a random number generator or other automated software.
- The winner will be informed by either Facebook message and/or comment reply, or Twitter as appropriate within 24 hours of the closing time/date and will need to respond within 5 days or a new winner will be chosen.
- If the winning entry is a Twitter retweet, the entry will be validated to ensure the account follows @TheFestivals. If not, the entry will be voided and a new winner will be drawn.
- The winner’s name will be available to the public.
- The winner’s details will be supplied to InnerCityLive or their agent for the purpose of supplying the prize.
- The promoter is TheFestivals, Hawarden.
- By participating in this prize draw, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entries from persons associated with TheFestivals or the event/prize/product may be disqualified.
- Entries from social media profiles that do not represent a real person as that person’s main account will be disqualified, as will entries where automation software or ‘competition bots’ have been used.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter.