Noisily Festival is a one of a kind in the UK, a 6000 person underground electronic music festival with a cult following, it supports a community of people for whom the yearly pilgrimage to the Coney woods where it is held, is nothing short of a homecoming. The feeling of family and community over those four days each summer is second to none, and it echoes year round in the friendships and connections which thrive outside the woods.
However, due to coronavirus, Noisily 2020 has been Postponed to 8th – 11th July 2021 and without your help Noisily could soon be over, not just for this year, but forever.
The Noisily community is, and always has been, what makes it so unique. We’ve felt your love and support through this difficult time, and it’s kept us marching on when we could have thrown in the towel – thank you! But now more than ever, we need you to help to Save Noisily.
As you may already know, Noisily finances were on a knife-edge before this crisis.
As with all independent festivals, we’ve had good and bad years, but following significant internal restructuring and revised ticketing structures, this was the year we were finally going to balance our books, and postponing the event to 2021 without a financial intervention will mean that Noisily could never happen again.
We have a small team working on this event year-round, and after having invested significant funds into the 2020 festival on irrecoverable things like licensing, marketing, our loyal crew’s wages, deposits and production costs, we are left with an unsustainable deficit of £150,000 – which we’re hoping to cover in part with this funder.
So, we’re asking YOU, the extended Noisily community who have shaped and given meaning to the last 8 years of our lives beyond measure, to SAVE NOISILY by donating whatever you can to help us survive.
We’re asking those who have bought a ticket to the 2020 event, and are able, to forfeit and donate their ticket to ensure that Noisily can happen in 2021 and beyond, and have created this page to allow those who care about Noisily but don’t have a ticket to donate, to support the cause as well.
We ask all of this of you, our extended community, humbled and grateful for the joy you have brought us and everyone who has attended Noisily over the last 8 years, without expectation, yet hopeful that we’ll be able to dance together under the canopy of Coney Woods for years to come.
Love from Noisily.
REVIEW: Noisily Festival 2019
- £20 – Entry into a Boutique camping raffle
- £50 – Early Entry on the Thursday – arrive 2 hours early on Thursday to bag the best camping spots
- £100 – Noisily 2020 t-shirt, “The Year That Never Was” & a £50 bar tab & a ticket to Ozora Event at the Steelyard on the 29th of September
- £300 – A Warm-up slot on one of the main stages of your choice for you or a friend, (only three per stage available (9 total), please state your chosen genre – 1 gone on the Noisily stage already) NOW ALL CLAIMED
- £500 – Collection from the gate, fast track queue and delivery with your stuff to the campsite.
- £1000 – A limited-edition high-quality series of printed Noisily artwork year 1 – 9, including Noisily Paisley shirts and other historic Noisily merch
- £2500 – Your own little secret covered hidey-hole for you and your friends in an area of your choosing (depending on your favourite stage) for when you need a break from the dancefloor.
- £5000 – A buggy with driver for you and 2 friends all weekend
- £10,000 – The Noisily Megapack – A Buggy with Driver all weekend, a lifetime pair of Tickets to Noisily, all of the historic merch mentioned above and £500 bar tab.