The ‘Paintworks’ experience is coming to four festivals this summer, offering free body marbling to all attendees of Boomtown, elrow, South West Four and We Are FSTVL. “Wild experimenters” will be offered a complimentary bottle of Desperados.
Those that dare to dip their arms will create their own unique body marbling pattern with vegan-friendly organic paints. The UV paint will then come to life when it gets dark.
Paintworks is part of a new campaign by Desperados, who ask festivalgoers to share their body marbling experience with #DesperadosPaintworks.
We Are FSTVL will take place this weekend in Upminster, London. Boomtown Fair is next up from 7th-12th August, with elrow and South West Four following shortly afterwards.
Boomtown recently announced they will grow a tropical rainforest with nearly 50,000 trees, one for each ticket sold. The festival have also banned plastic bottles so any free Desperados might have to be given away in cans instead.
– Boomtown’s front of house drugs testing service has been cancelled
– 50 of the best-dressed citizens from Boomtown 2018
– Who are OneCor? The mysterious tech company with a store at Boomtown
– Interview: Boomtown Sustainability Coordinator Emily Ford
– Boomtown are growing a tropical rainforest with almost 50,000 trees