Boomtown have revealed the line-up poster for warm-up entertainment on the Wednesday, as the Fair gets ready to open up early for the second year.
Last year’s initiative of allowing guests travelling via sustainable transport to arrive a day early is being continued. Wednesday entry is free for anyone arriving via coach or on the shuttle from the train station, or £20 each for anyone arriving as part of a car share.
Organisers said as it’s just a warm-up day, music will end at 10pm.
The exclusive Boomtown Springs campsite will host An Evening with the Nextmen, while the Bad Apple Bar near the Town Centre stage will be packed with 70s, 80s and 90s bangers.
Floating Lotus, the ‘Not So Psy Forest’ and the Hidden Woods all have a Wednesday music line-up, as does the Downtown Main Drag.
Boomtown have also revealed a number of line-up posters for street venues around the fair this week.
– Boomtown’s front of house drugs testing service has been cancelled
– 50 of the best-dressed citizens from Boomtown 2018
– Who are OneCor? The mysterious tech company with a store at Boomtown
– Interview: Boomtown Sustainability Coordinator Emily Ford
– Boomtown are growing a tropical rainforest with almost 50,000 trees
Products from Amazon.co.uk
As an Amazon Associate TheFestivals earns from qualifying purchases / Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.co.uk, Inc. or its affiliates