Date confirmed for Boomtown ticket resale23rd May 2018
Sold-out Boomtown tickets will go back on sale next month, as cancelled tickets are placed back on official sale.
To combat ticket fraud, anyone with an unwanted ticket has the option to return it to the festival for a full refund. These will then be placed back on sale officially, at the original price, just like Glastonbury do every year.
Boomtown tickets are not transferable, and fans may be asked to show ID matching the name on the ticket to gain entry to the festival. Organisers have warned fans to avoid buying second-hand tickets to avoid disappointment at the gates.
Organisers said there are less tickets available than usual in this year’s resale, due to the festival selling out so early. The standard weekend ticket is expected to be in the highest demand, and Boomtown recommend having a plan B ready, such as a suitable coach package.
A full list of tickets to be made available in the resale is given below. Boomtown recently confirmed that Wednesday entry passes would be available for the first time this year, but only to those that arrive via sustainable transport.
- Standard Resale weekend ticket – £236: Tier 3 festival entry ticket
- Standard Coach traveller ticket – £236: Festival entry for those travelling by coach – must be purchased with an additional coach ticket
- Standard Shuttle traveller ticket – £246: Festival entry for those travelling by shuttle -includes
costof return shuttle from train station
- Wednesday Car Share ticket – £276: Tier 3 ticket + £40 Wednesday entry ticket for those travelling in a care share of 3+ people – one Wednesday car park pass per vehicle must be purchased in addition
- Wednesday Coach traveller ticket – £236 (+ coach cost): Festival entry with free Wednesday entry for those travelling by coach – must be purchased with an additional coach ticket
- Wednesday Shuttle traveller ticket – £246
Main image credit: Scott Salt