If you were lucky enough to secure a Glastonbury ticket last year, the time has come for the balance to be paid off.
Tickets were secured with a £50 deposit, leaving £203 left to pay on each. That’s £198 for the ticket and a £5 booking fee. There’s also an £8.95 postage and packaging charge per order, in addition to the booking fee per ticket.
You’ll need to grab your registration number from your emails and head to glastonbury.seetickets.com to pay.
Ticket balances must be paid between 9am Monday 1st April and 11.59pm Sunday 7th April – so this week!
If the balance is not paid by Sunday night, the ticket will be cancelled and the deposit refunded to the initial payment card minus a £20 admin fee.
All cancelled tickets go into the resales later this month, allowing those that missed out before Christmas a second chance to secure a ticket. Coach packages will be resold on Thursday 25th April with the main resale set for Sunday 28th April.
Supporting the festival’s ban on plastic bottles, a reusable water bottle can be added to ticket bookings for an extra £10 to be collected from the WaterAid kiosks on site.
Love the Farm, leave no trace
Anyone paying for tickets must commit to Glastonbury’s ‘Love the Farm, leave no trace’ pledge, agreeing:
- I will only use the toilets provided and not pee on the land or in waterways.
- I will use the recycling bins correctly and not drop litter on the ground.
- I will take all my belongings home with me again, including my tent and all camping equipment.
- I will bag up my rubbish in the bin bags provided by the campsite stewards and use the recycling pens provided in each campsite.
- I will avoid single-use packaging and use a reusable water bottle wherever possible.
For full Terms and Conditions and further info regarding the ticket balance payment please see the official Glastonbury Festival website.
– Glastonbury swap Thatchers for Mallets as main cider supplier
– Glastonbury reveal details of plastic bottle ban
– A 60-metre Victorian pier will be built at Glastonbury
– Glastonbury reveal headliners for 2019
Main image credit: Jason Bryant
Products from Amazon.co.uk
As an Amazon Associate TheFestivals earns from qualifying purchases / Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.co.uk, Inc. or its affiliates