Parklife 2019 kicks off today at Heaton Park in Manchester, with George Ezra, The Streets, Solange, Blossoms, Nas and Mark Ronson all among the acts set to appear – but what time are they on stage?
The full schedule has been revealed by organisers overnight. Mark Ronson will headline the Parklife Stage tonight with an hour-long set starting at 9:55pm. George Ezra will headline Sunday night, following the UK’s first festival performance from The Streets in years.
The official Parklife app features the full schedule and allows fans to save acts into their personal timetable. You can connect your Facebook account to see which artists your friends are planning to watch. It’s free and available to download now on Android and Apple iOS.
If you’d rather not rely on your phone, you can buy physical programmes from roaming sellers and programme stands around Parklife, as well as the official merchandise stands.
Cardi B was planned to headline the Parklife Stage on Saturday but dropped out of the event last week to recover from a boob job.
– There’s a 900% spike in welly sales in Manchester before Parklife
– Parklife 2019: Afterlife after party line-ups revealed
– Parklife reveal final line-up for 2019
– Parklife reveal their Green Pledge for 2019
– Someone stole Parklife’s favourite sign and they’re losing it on Twitter